now that i have received my refund for the cpu cooler which i ordered online but somehow it was out of stock after i sent in my payment, so can go for makan2 outing. frens?
zana.. zana.. zanaaaa NOOOOOOOOOO!!! December 18, 2006
peninglah aku menjadi ibunda ke seorang anakanda yg seperti berikut:
- prefers hot and spicy food over baby-safe, bland food (she actually spits out her bubur and cereal and mashed potatoes, but takes in kuah tomyam sampai abih semangkuk, ‘pedas’ tears notwithstanding)
- now able to pry the shoe cabinet doors open and try on mama’s shoes. have been known to ‘walk’ in my heels all over the living room.
- her favourite song is eam0n’s f*ck it (i don’t wan’t you back) which is now the ringtone on my mobile. if i need her to stay put i just play the video that i burned to a cd 🙂 .
- suka korek2 compact powder 😦
- cats are more terrified of zana than she is of them. zanazilla alert!
- copies some of the actions on tv adverts. like the lady in the panad0l ad who stretches after doing some physical therapy.
Lagu Nostalgia Zaman Sekolah December 17, 2006
Guys Next Door – I’ve Been Waiting For You
lol guys…. the first cassette i bought in seremban during my high skool days … LOLOLOLOLOL
Siput Sedut Masak Lemak December 16, 2006
HSPJ Wedding Pelamin December 14, 2006
definitely figette’s. and why is her’s THE wedding of the year?
- there was a MASSIVE traffic jam on the north-south Highway that day. it took us 3 bloody hours from nilai to ayer keroh. some even surrendered halfway through (eg. nailah n family). we had to stop at the senawang lay-by to munch on definitely-not-hot dogs and canned drinks.. lapar beb!
- the signs leading to the dewan. usually i notice people just write ‘bride’s name’ & ‘groom’s name’. figette had hers written “fiza ‘heart icon’ lan”. fiza loves lan!!
- figette had a BIG canvas banner stretched over the entrance announcing the MAJLIS PERKAHWINAN NORHAFIZAH & AZLAN. Canvas banner yew.. macam majlis perasmian lak hehehe
we (meaning ziah, ina, zana, thebibik n myself) arrived at 3.00pm. most of the guests had left, we missed the bersanding ceremony, but the food was still there and we made sure we had a good helping! figette was her usual self, never the malu-malu pengantin one! and so i dedicate the pic below to wegra who i hope has recovered from her tempang-ness..